- Columbia River Women’s Center works with 3 OB/GYNs, a Nurse Midwife and a Nurse Practitioner to care for our patients with over 40 years of combined experience.
- Clinical staff complete Nurse Visits, OB intakes, NST’s in clinic.
- Tele-medicine Genetic Counseling on site
- Partnership with OHSU’s Perinatology department to read 2nd Trimester Ultrasounds and an MFM on site monthly.
- Hospital Employed- MCMC was just voted a 2018 Top Workplace in Oregon!
- Primary call 1:4 additional back up call Certified Nurse Midwife 1-2 weekdays a month, and 1 weekend every three months.
- 3 days of patient contact, 1 OR day + 1 Admin Day
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed