MCMC's Volunteer Services Department is seeking an Administrative professional who can join me in creating a winning team! Must possess the ability to be visionary by focusing on: People, Passion, Planning, Purpose, and Performance. Willing to be present in the lives of others, someone about we not me, able to inspire, and be a coach not a critic, to praise effort not the outcome, practice gratitude, manage adversity, loyalty and most of all join me in loving what you do.
• Monday through Friday occasional weekend or evening for special events.
• 4 hours per day currently 9 – 1p.m.
• This part time position allows you to take a 13 % in lieu of benefits. (20 hours per week guaranteed)
• Very competitive Salary
• Handles all weekly scheduling of volunteers
• Orders office supplies
• Room Scheduling
• Manages calendar of Volunteer coordinator and volunteers
• Raisers Edge reporting, technical support expert
• Volunteer tracking: hours, touches, services, $ per hour of service
• Shadow Box, connections page design
• Point person for volunteers attending outside fundraisers or events
• Catering orders for volunteer events
• Recognition support: Annual Volunteer Recognition in April, Summer Potluck, Holiday
• Organizes special activities such as blood drives, pajama party, general celebrations.
• Birthday recognition/cards for volunteers
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE OR EXPERIENCE IN ADMINISTRATIVE, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, ECT. PUBLISHER, WORD, EXCEL, SOCIAL MEDIA, FUND MANAGER TYPE SOFTWARE. RETAIL EXPERIENCE HELPFUL.