Minimum Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications):
- Master's degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program approved by the Occupational Therapy Association
- Licensed in Occupational Therapy by the State of Oregon and Washington
- Current Healthcare provider CPR.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- One year clinical experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Must have an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of occupational therapy, theory and practice and the legal and ethical issues associated with them
- Enjoys and has an interest in working with and motivating the handicapped. Should be neat in work and appearance; be tactful, courteous, and ethical.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with some supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Able to supervise Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant