MCMC is seeking a RN Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their quality team.
This is a full time position and is eligible for a comprehensive benefits and PTO package.
This position is not represented by the ONA.
The RN Quality Assurance Coordinator evaluates multidisciplinary process improvements relating to quality and efficiency of clinical care/practice operations. The RN Quality Assurance Coordinator assesses workflow practices of primary care teams, develops improvement plans, and evaluates effectiveness. The role provides primary input to identify and drive process improvement opportunities. The RN Quality Assurance Coordinator recommends policy and procedure changes to improve care and patient outcomes using clinical knowledge base. This position assists in the development/application of the Oregon Patient Centered Primary Care Home model for MCOC’s primary care clinics. This position contributes to the departmental objectives of maintaining operational conformance to established quality standards, regulatory and contractual requirements, streamlining of clinical processes and using Continuous Quality Improvement methodologies to identify opportunities for improvement. Additionally, the RN Quality Assurance Coordinator serves as a change agent, implementing change, managing change and fostering staff development to embrace change. This position is responsible the Chronic Disease Management program and supervises staff work in that program.
• Graduated from accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
• BLS required
• Formal Lean training preferred.
• Current applicable Oregon RN license required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in process improvement/quality management/project management leadership or related experience is required.
• Experience preferred in the development/implementation of Oregon Patient Center Primary Medical Home certification.
• Prefer experience in Lean Methodology principles applied to a health care environment.